User Engagement Intern
gigaaa is a multinational technology company, consisting of a team of futurists from all around the world who share the same enthusiasm to build an AI Personal Assistant for everyone. It represents a new alternative to Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa in the Conversational UX Technologies market.
After our successful market entry, we are looking for an energized User Engagement Intern to join our virtual office and strengthen our team. Join the gigaaa team and become part of a global success story that is just beginning.
We are looking for someone to build positive relationships with our users and keep them engaged through different activities and campaigns. If you are experienced in social media, email marketing, communications and want to engage your peers worldwide while developing your skills and career, we are looking for you!
This is an exciting opportunity in a growing digital start-up that is reinventing the way personal assistants are used. Suitable applicants will have a strong desire to work within a fast-paced start-up and be able to work with quick turnarounds.
- Facilitating effective and trusted relationships with users and communities using email campaigns
- Assisting in setting and implementing social media and communication campaigns to increase engagement within gigaaa community
- Managing the tester community
- Planning community building strategies for specific user communities such as students
Required Skills & Experiences
- Being an active university student
- Interest in digital technology and AI
- Ability to grow with the role and adapt quickly
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
What Do We Offer?
● A reward payment upon the successful completion of the internship
● Becoming part of a young and motivated international team
● Ability to work remotely with flexible hours
● Opportunity to influence the development of a global start-up
How to apply?
If you are looking for something where you can grow and develop, where your initiatives encouraged and rewarded, send us your application with a CV and a motivational letter by using the form below.