Social Media Manager
gigaaa is a multinational technology company that is developing an AI Personal Assistant similar to Siri, Amazon Alexa, and Google Assistant. Approaching a younger audience, we developed an award-winning multilingual assistant with artificial intelligence that helps you master your day and becomes your companion 24/7.
After our successful market entry, we are looking for a Project Manager for plugins to join our virtual office as soon as possible. Join the gigaaa team and become part of a global success story that is just beginning.
As the social media manager, you will update social networks and curate content to gain new followers. You will also create new social marketing campaigns, build brand recognition, and manage all published company content. We expect you to be up-to-date with the latest digital technologies and social media trends.
You are going to work closely with the designers and should also be prepared to assist with other creative processes, e.g. the visual element selection process. We work in a fast-paced market that occasionally requires irregular work hours and quick turnarounds, so flexibility is critical for success in this position.
- Develop, implement and review social media brand strategies, campaigns, and plans to build brand/company awareness
- Manage and oversee social media content
- Create a regular publishing schedule and promote content through social advertising.
- Incorporate optimization strategies, analyze data, and research the best ways to increase traffic
- Work with copywriters and designers to ensure content is informative and appealing
Required Skills & Experiences
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in marketing, communication or PR
- Excellent knowledge of the social media slang, including the use of hashtags, emojis, and acronyms
- Experience developing social media strategies
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills as you’ll be collaborating with colleagues around the world
- Understanding of SEO and digital marketing is preferred
- Either knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, and google analytics or experience as a copywriter
What Do We Offer?
- Becoming part of a young and motivated international team
- Ability to work remotely
- Opportunity to have an influence on the development of a global start-up
- Competitive salary with the possibility for constant progress and promotion
How to apply?
Send us your application with a CV, references and a motivational letter using the form below.