Internal Communication Intern
gigaaa is a multinational technology company, consisting of a team of futurists from all around the world who share the same enthusiasm to build an AI Personal Assistant for everyone. It represents a new alternative to Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa in the Conversational UX Technologies market.
After our successful market entry, we are looking for an Internal Communication Intern to join our virtual office and strengthen our team. Join the gigaaa team and become part of a global success story that is just beginning.
The internship is with the HR Team of gigaaa. As our intern you will have the opportunity to work on various projects and operational activities. You will learn and practise different elements of HR and Internal Communication.
This is an exciting opportunity in a growing digital start-up where the Intern will be exposed to the various aspects of HR and communications. Suitable applicants will have a strong desire to work within a fast-paced start-up and be able to work with quick turnarounds.
- Reinforcing internal communication processes and maintaining the digital communication tools
- Coordinating, editing and publishing internal newsletter and employee blog
- Assisting in the facilitating of employee engagement activities and employee recognition programs
- Taking part in HR processes like recruitment, onboarding, and documentation as schedules permit
Required Skills & Experiences
- Being an active university student with an interest in HR or Internal Communications as a career option
- Ability to grow with the role and adapt quickly
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Detail-oriented and well-organized character with the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
What Do We Offer?
● A reward payment upon the successful completion of the internship
● Becoming part of a young and motivated international team
● Ability to work remotely with flexible hours
● Opportunity to influence the development of a global start-up
How to apply?
If you are looking for something where you can grow and develop, where your initiatives encouraged and rewarded, send us your application with a CV and a motivational letter by using the form below.